Hi, I’m Roberta.
I’m a UX Leader and coach.
What I Do
- Help companies gain deeper understanding of their customers and employees
- Create scalable systems and structures that enable research and design to take place
- Enhance and bring customer and employee experiences to life through collaboration and teamwork
- Enable, coach, and train others
Building a culture of customer centricity
Helped a non-profit increase their learning velocity around customers.
Creating empathy with learner personas
Increased company-wide customer understanding to inform selling, marketing, and acquisition of a non-profit learning product.
I frequently share about my experiences in learning and user experience. I also contribute to the User Interviews blog.
- Finding a UXR Mentor or Coach: How, Why and Where
- Scaling Research Through Enablement: A UXR Leader’s Approach to Democratization 2.0
- Hitting the ground running as a research team of one
- Tips for creating a culture of learning in the workplace
I enjoy speaking about mindful leadership and user experience.
- Scaling Research Through Enablement
- Making Research a Team Sport
- Empowering Product Teams Through Effective Collaboration
- Creating a culture of learning and mindfulness in the workplace
- Leadership Experience Design
- Following Your Passions in L&D