Hi, I’m Roberta.
I’m a UX leader and career coach.
I intentionally hold space and create experiences that empower people to connect with themselves and others more deeply. I explore with strategic curiosity and craft experiences that serve customer and employee needs.
What I Do
- Help companies gain deeper understanding of their customers and employees
- Create scalable systems and structures that enable research and design to take place
- Enhance and bring customer and employee experiences to life through collaboration and teamwork
- Enable, coach, and train others on the value of empathy and listening
Helped a non-profit increase their learning velocity around customers.
Increased company-wide customer understanding to inform selling, marketing, and acquisition of a non-profit learning product.
I share about my experience with learning, research, and mindful leadership. I also frequently contribute to the User Interviews blog.
- Hitting the ground running as a research team of one
- Tips for creating a culture of learning in the workplace
- What collaboration looks like when creating learning products
- Using design thinking to craft learning experiences
- Uncovering the power of the journey map
I love speaking about all things learning, research, and mindfulness.
- Creating a culture of learning and mindfulness in the workplace
- Leadership Experience Design
- Following Your Passions in L&D
- The Role of UX Researcher
- Designing for Performance: Using UX Methods to Meet the Needs of Your Learner